Sunday, April 26, 2009

Brad Olsen CD Release Party

"I Can Explain"

Brad Olsen (previously of The Waiting) will be having a CD Release Party at:

The Listening Room
193 West 2100 South
May 15th at 7:00
Tickets are $5 (Free Coffee and Childcare)

The CD will be available for order and on ITunes soon. In the meantime, here is a free track:

My Girl Renee

My friend Brad and his family are wonderful souls. I cannot recommend his music highly enough. If you are in or near the SLC valley, come on over to K2 on the 15th for a night of great entertainment.

**UPDATE** CD and Concert information can be found at : www.olsenexplains.com
ALSO - Brad and The Waiting will be opening for Audio Adrenaline on May 8, 2010 at Risen Fest in Fayetteville, GA.  This is a free show.  More info.

5 comments:

Brook said...

name-dropper
;-)

Sarea said...

I love the song . . .and will check out more! Thanks for getting the info out! I am always on the lookout for new music!

Chad said...

Hey Brad, congrats on your new release. Hopefully Jared and I will make it to your release party. Chad

fellowseeker said...

Do you know who Renee is?

Andrew said...

Thanks for stoppin in FS.

Renee is Brad's wife's middle name. He was having trouble getting things to rhyme and fit with "Shannon". :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails