Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've Been Busy

Teach - Rehearse - Sleep - Repeat.....

That has been my routine for the past couple of weeks. So blog reading and blog writing has been a little sparse.

Tonight was our last full run rehearsal and tomorrow we open Peter Pan for the South Jordan Community Theatre. I am the pirate Cecco. I sing and dance a lot, have a few lines here and there, and die a horrible death. I was also recruited to fly Peter, Wendy, and Tink at various parts when I am not pirating.

My daughter is the cutest lost boy out there and she gets to do a lot of singing and dancing too. It is funny that I originally got into this to spend time with her, but actually, we did very little together - other than drive to rehearsal. :)

Looking forward to tomorrow night.... this has been a blast!

4 comments:

Redlefty said...

I've always wanted to be a pirate ninja monkey.

Hey man, you're already 1/3 the way there!

Steve H. said...

Fantastic Andy...I love the stage...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your enjoying the theatre. It's really the only place I feel truly comfortable and at home. Until you experience it for yourself, it's truly hard to explain. Now you know! Being able to teach it, I feel like the luckiest person on earth. I'll be interested to see how you feel when it's all over. For me there is usually a day of relaxation, followed by a week of sadness and an unsure feeling of what to do with myself. Oh, and as a director I admire your focus in the picture.

Chad said...

I wish I was in SLC to watch a performance. Break a leg!

Related Posts with Thumbnails