Saturday, June 28, 2008

Congrats Detroit Bible Quizzing!!!

I heard some wonderful news on my answering machine today. Detroit Bible Quizzing won the World tournament this year. Not only that, they took first, second, and third! Amazing! Detroit has won that tournament two other times in its nearly 40 year history.

Bible Quizzing is probably second to none when it comes to learning scripture. I am sure that every person on those Detroit teams would have been able to quote this year's material (Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Philemon).

I was with the Detroit Bible Quiz program for 20 years. I am grateful to the many, many people who did life with me as a teen and as an adult. I offer deep thanks to the people who continue to make the Detroit Bible Quizzing program available to the young people of the Detroit metro area!

Long live Bible Quizzing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails