Also, I brought my son along with me this time. He is a trooper and has an appreciation for books as well, but he wasn't going to put in my usual 3 hours with me. Therefore my perusal rate was a little more swift than normal.
Still, I did find a few books that I was excited to finally add to the collection; along with some that just caught my eye. My stack and Jake's stack, just 9 dollars. LOVE the library sale!
- Telling The Truth - Buechner
- One Dharma - Goldstein
- The Gnostic Gospels -Pagels
- Killing the Buddha - Manseau
- New Rules - Maher
- A History of God - Armstrong
- Things I Overheard While Talking To Myself - Alda
- God Is Not Great - Hitchens
- The Heart of Christianity - Borg *(this was one of the two Borg books snagged by my friend, but he passed it my way once he discovered he already had it.)