Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Cosmic Catch is Cool!


I don't think I have plugged retail items on my blog, so this may be the first time. My kids got this thing called Cosmic Catch (Nerf) for Christmas from their aunt and uncle and it is pretty nifty. It definitely plays to the geek in me. It is a Nerf ball and six hand bands. The band allows the ball to know who has it and who has caught it. It announces this through its built in speaker. You can play four different games with it. Basically, it is an intelligent hot potato. In the basic game the ball calls out what color it wants to be thrown to next. You have to pass it quickly or it will "explode". The ball keeps track of longest consecutive passes without error. It announces at the end of each game whether you have beat the all time score. So far, as a family, we have done 25. If you have kids, this is one of the more worthwhile toys out there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails