Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Go Get Em' Sarah!!

This past Friday at a Christian women's rally, Sarah Palin stirred up the faithful!  NO separation of church and state as far as she is concerned, and she is taking the battle to anyone who would say otherwise.

Well I say God bless her!  Go get em' Sarah!!

Now, what to do with all those other "Americans"? The Buddhists, the Muslims, the Hindus, the Jews, pagans, and (cough) non-believers, etc ... hmmmm, so many options that history has to offer. I like forced baptism at sword point myself... but do we really need to limit ourselves to only one option? I mean, I think in the spirit of freedom, we should allow all of those "others" to choose how they will convert to Christianity.

That's what America is all about... freedom... choice... and Christianity!

1 comment:

Don said...

Have you bitten that tongue-in-cheek yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails