Monday, June 15, 2009

Life Update

Here are a couple of things happening in my life right now:
  • Summer vacation has started, so I am busy doing all the little things that I have been putting off.
  • Joseph starts this Friday. I am in every scene but two.... I NEED MORE PRACTICE. :)
  • I am enjoying an early Father's Day present. My children and wife got me an Aspire One Netbook. Love it, love it, love it!!!!
  • It has been so wet and cold, that I have not been able to do one movie in my backyard park yet this year. My theater and vacation schedule means I probably won't get to do one until August. Bummer!
  • Our church is opening a south campus this Fall, 15 minutes from my home (presently it is 30 minutes). I am hoping this will help me re-connect there, as I have been increasingly feeling that, though I support what happens there, it occurs outside everything else I do here in South Jordan - it services a community that I am not a part of.

4 comments:

Don Hendricks said...

Andrew,
Enjoy the musical, my son did it in college, the comedic timing is wonderful in the piece. Just had a great weekend with the folks at Prescence Int. learning more about the God of Inclusion, I am in San Clemente enjoying a week at the beach

Enjoy your thots every post

Don in AZ

Sarea said...

Sounds like you have a busy summer! Thanks for the personal update! I am headed to Detroit tomorrow and hope to reconnect with some old friends!

K. Paris said...

I now have 3 books added to my wishlist, thank you very much. ;-)

Do ya think we could get any more rain? Oh wait, it rained last night and is supposed to rain for the next couple of days. Oy.

Logan said...

If God is love..great book!

Related Posts with Thumbnails