Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The open forum

I have been involved in a friendly theological discussion over at another blog. It is one of those discussions where we probably don't disagree half as much as it might appear. It also has the pleasant aspect of having remained respectful, which is always nice.

My end of the discussion, and I came in at the middle, concerned what role the Pharisees play and represent in the Gospels and Acts.

I always have felt that I was fortunate to have exposure to a number of lines of Christian thought through Detroit Bible Quizzing's multi-denominational program. It expanded my horizons. I think blogging and blog discussions provide some similar soil.

Anyway, I feel I haven't written as much here lately as I would like, but have written a fair amount over there. I am also curious what your take on it may be.

http://historicchristianorthodoxy.blogspot.com/2007/03/response-to-emergent-orthopraxy.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails